Foodies, fashionistas, and lovers of puns unite - Pyknic (dat's us) is open for business live and in person starting this Saturday, July 9th. Nestled in the heart of Downingtown, two doors over from the Station Taproom, lies our first flagship store to fulfill all of your food-centric lifestyle needs.
Come out starting at 11 a.m. and purchase your favorite tees, tanks, mugs, socks and more in person. See our studio and have a good time with friends, family, and friendly neighborhood faces! We'll also have some of the best in the biz repping their goods, including:
- Bai Drinks with everyone's favorite Saturday a.m. drink - mimosas, alongside their regular antioxidant infused flavored drinks and cocktails later on.
- La Colombe cold brew coffee to get your caffeine fix.
- Justin's Peanut Butter packets, because once you go Justin's you'll never go back.
- Topo Chico Mineral Water, perfect for your tastebuds and your Instagram.
- Abuelita’s Empanada Truck starting at 4 p.m., because as they state, empanadas are "deliciousness wrapped in dough and deep fried." Enough said.
And RSVP to email@example.com for our friends & family event starting at 6 p.m. to get a taste of all of the above and:
- Wine from Chaddsford Winery (also sampling from 2-5 p.m.)
- Different brews from Neshamity Creek Brewing Company
- Bring your receipt from your purchase over to the Bottle Room for 10% off!
Our lifestyle brand has branched out to not only serving you in person, but bringing in an assortment of other products that highlight our focus here at Pyknic. These products are hand-picked for our loyal customers who savor artisan goods just like we do.
Come out and enjoy a good time spreading the food vibes.
Where? 215 W Lancaster Ave, Downingtown, PA 19335 - look for our sign out front.
When? 11 a.m. - 6 p.m., 6 p.m.-onwards RSVP only.
TIP: From Philly? Take the Septa to the Downingtown Train Station via the Paoli/Thorndale line.
Looking forward to seeing you there!